Show Off Your Style Guidelines
Now the fun can begin! Find out how to enter and see our top tips for getting the most from your entry.
- We need to know who you are! Register using your Facebook or Twitter log in, or you can create a profile within the Show off Your Style website itself using your email address. We will send you a link to verify your email address
- Start snapping! You can enter directly from your smartphone or upload photos from your PC. You can enter as many times as you like and you can include up to four photos per entry
- Tell us about it! Let us know which room it is, where you shopped and which products you used. You can also tell us about your project in your own words
- Start sharing! Your entry will be uploaded into our gallery where our online community can cast their votes. You can share your project images via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to get as many votes as possible
- Good luck! Our favourite entry each month will be shared via the Topps Tiles Facebook and Twitter profile, plus feature in one of our e-newsletters!
- Enter as many photos as you can per entry to give the best impression of your project. It can be hard to get a decent shot of a bathroom – we recommend one wide angle shot supported by closer up shots which show off the detail
- You've got to be in it to win it – make sure you share your entry via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest so that your friends know you’ve entered and can vote for you
- Give us as much information as possible on your project. Tell us about your highs and lows, your DIY disasters, why you decorated in the first place. The more interesting your entry, the more people will vote for you!
- The more unique and interesting your entry is, the more people will vote for you! Think about what makes your project different to anyone else’s and showcase that in your photographs. Think about including your pets or family members for a personal touch to encourage more votes!
Julia Kendell is a celebrity interior designer and star of TV shows such as DIY SOS and 60 Minute Makeover, as well as featuring on programmes such as Daybreak and The Alan Titchmarsh Show.
She writes a regular column in Real Homes Magazine and works closely with Topps Tiles to offer style advice and tips in interior design trends in our brochure and a series of online videos.
Terms & Conditions
Topps Tiles Show Off Your Style
- To enter, log in using your social media network or create a profile on the Topps Tiles Show Off Your Style website and upload your photo(s). You will be entered into a competition to upload a photo of your home or work project where other users can vote upon your entry. Once a month a representative of Topps Tiles will select an entry to showcase on their Facebook and Twitter profiles and for an inclusion in an e-newsletter.
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, including employees and their immediate families of Topps Tiles Limited, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this competition. Employees, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with this competition can submit entries which can be voted on but they are not eligible to be included in the Top 10, or go on to be featured in social media or email. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- By submitting any content to this Topps Tiles competition, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- the majority of the products showcased within the content have been purchased from Topps Tiles or Topps Tiles Clearance
- if the content is not of your own home, you have the permission of the homeowner to submit the content
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old;
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- The Promoter accepts no liability if incomplete details are provided and an entry does not get submitted. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to entry.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions, conduct, results or any other matters relating to entry, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering Show off Your Style
- Entrants must ensure that any person or persons whose image has been used in the competition entry has given valid consent for the use of their image or has waived any rights they may have in the images, videos or other media submitted. By submitting an entry, you warrant that any information or material will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. The Promoter reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove such information.
- In consideration of the Promoter granting entrants a right to submit an entry, each entrant automatically hereby grants to the Promoter an irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free, world wide licence for the full period of copyright to use, alter, adapt or sub–licence such rights to any third party the images, videos or other media submitted by the entrant in respect of the competition, in any and all media. You agree to waive any moral rights you may have in the images, videos or other media submitted by you. Where relevant, you agree upon the Promoter’s request to assign to the Promoter any copyright subsisting in any entries you make to the competition. All entries are printed / displayed at the Promoter’s discretion and may be edited for publication.
- Any entries which in the Promoter’s opinion appear to be dangerous or likely to hurt or put anybody at risk in any way will automatically be disqualified. If the Promoter suspects that any health and safety laws have been contravened in any way, the Promoter may report any such infringements to the relevant authorities.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. Promoter: Topps Tiles, Grove Park, Thorpe Way, Enderby, Leicestershire, LE19 1SU
Browse your computer or take a new photo to be added to our gallery. Share for votes to get into the Top 10!
Take a tour through all the entries in our Topps Tiles project gallery. You can vote for your favourite and share via Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
See the Top 10 entries as voted for by our online community. You can also see the next five and how many votes they’ll need to get into the Top 10!
Take up to four images of your Topps Tiles project and upload to our gallery. It’s that simple! This is open to customers and tradespeople.